Текущее время: 19 янв 2021, 21:11

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Для печати Пред. тема | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: bogey and was in no mood to appreciate that f
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 июн 2018, 06:58 
Администратор
Администратор

MIAMI -- Butch Davis kept the message simple when he met with his new FIU football team for the first time Tuesday.He rattled off a list of schools that arent in major conferences and still found a way to get into major bowls in recent years, the likes of Boise State, Northern Illinois, Central Florida and Houston.If they can get into Jan. 1 bowl games, why not us? Davis said. Why not us?And with that, Davis next rebuilding project began.Davis five-year contract -- one thats worth about $1 million annually -- was finalized Tuesday, his first day on the job as FIUs newest football coach. He hasnt seen the team play yet and is leaning against going to either of the Panthers final two games this season, choosing for now to spend the majority of his time getting a staff together and preparing to start culling South Floridas super-fertile recruiting ground once again.I love this opportunity, said Davis, who has been an ESPN analyst for the past three years and sought the Miami job -- his old job -- that went to Mark Richt last December. I am grateful to be here and to be the head football coach at FIU. And I look at this challenge as one that has no limits for the ceiling.Davis was introduced to the FIU community at the schools stadium, one that hasnt had much to cheer about in the past few years.This will be the fifth consecutive season that the Panthers miss a bowl game, and now Davis will be the one charged with making sure that streak doesnt last much longer.This is a day today thats a game-changer, said Pete Garcia, FIUs executive director of sports and entertainment -- and someone who worked side by side with Davis at Miami and with the Cleveland Browns. Not just for FIU football, but for FIU athletics.Davis went 51-20 at Miami from 1995 to 2000, taking over a program decimated by sanctions and scholarship losses and turning it into one that would dominate its way to the 2001 national title. Davis was with the Browns when that title was won, taking them to the playoffs in 2002 -- the last appearance in the postseason for that franchise.He coached North Carolina from 2007 through 2010, then got fired in 2011 as part of the fallout of an NCAA investigation. Davis was never implicated in that scandal.Getting let go by the Tar Heels left a bad taste in Davis mouth, though he said he had a bigger reason for wanting to resume his career on the sideline.The motivation to take this job had to do with kids, Davis said. I love kids. I love coaching. I love the competition. I love the recruiting aspect. I love being in the locker room and the weight room. ... Thats why you coach. If you dont coach for the kids, you shouldnt coach at all.Not long before Davis first FIU event, Richt said he wished the newest coach in town well. Miami and FIU are scheduled to resume their series in 2018 and 2019.I think Butch is a great coach, period, Richt said. I think hes a great person. I think it already is a home run for FIU. I know hes going to be excited about the challenge and the opportunity there. Well have to get ready when the time comes. I dont know him well, but Ive known him for a while, and I have a lot of respect for him as a coach and a person.FIU president Dr. Mark Rosenberg said he thinks Tuesdays move will be one that resonates at the school for a long time.Butch Davis has fire in the belly for excellence, Rosenberg said. He has fire in the belly for student-athletes. And he has fire in the belly for American college football. Youth Rashaan Evans Jersey . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Wholesale Titans Jerseys . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. http://www.cheaptitansjerseyselite.com/?tag=youth-harold-landry-jersey . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Youth Luke Falk Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Cheap Tennessee Titans Jerseys TROON, Scotland -- The way Rory McIlroy is hitting the ball, he doesnt feel as though he should be eight shots behind 36-hole leader Phil Mickelson in the British Open. Blame that on the weather. McIlroys side of the draw got the worst of it over the opening two rounds at Royal Troon.Except that McIlroys knows better not to complain.Two years ago at Royal Liverpool, he was on the good side of the draw. McIlroy had a four-shot lead after two rounds and sailed to victory. So after coming in from the rain and wind -- particularly one 90-minute stretch on the back nine -- he was not surprised at how the leaderboard looked.Nor was he about to complain. Not too loudly, anyway.Its The Open Championship, McIlroy said. Some draws go your way and some draws dont. The last Open I played, I got the good end of the draw and good things happened that week. Then this year, its not so much. But Im not going to let being on the wrong side ruin my mood or ruin my week. I feel like Ive played very well and that gives me optimism going into the weekend.The nature of links golf, and this championship, is getting the good side of the tee times.Mickelson was soaked when he walked off the course, though he managed to get in eight holes Friday morning before the rain arrived. He had three birdies by then, didnt make his first bogey until the 30th hole of this championship and shot a 2-under 69.He was at 10-under 132 and led Henrik Stenson -- also playing Friday morning -- by one shot. Stenson made his birdies during lulls in the weather and shot 65.Go down the leaderboard to find more evidence.The top 14 players all played late on Thursday (the wind was mild and straight off the Irish Sea, the easiest direction) and early on Friday (the wind and rain didnt get really nasty until late in the afternoon).Of the 26 players who remained under par, only four of them were playing Friday afternoon.ddddddddddddSome handled the misfortune well, such as McIlroy and even Jordan Spieth, who had to play the final six holes even par to shoot 75 and make the cut at 4-over 146 with no room to spare.Its tough when we all realize before we go out that youre kind of what would be the bad end of the draw before you even play your second round, Spieth said. But at 4-over par, my game is not major championship-winning caliber those first two rounds. It just made it pretty interesting and actually somewhat nervous on the last five, six holes because Id really like to play the weekend.Some didnt.Justin Rose started with a bogey, ended with a double bogey and was in no mood to appreciate that fickle weather is a big part of links golf.It was ridiculous, he said. When you see such a disparity between the draw, and you see no name from this side of the draw popping up, its just frustrating. Thats really about it. That group (Friday morning) was bound to make the cut. Great players, kind of doing their best to make the cut, kind of tells you it was tough out there.Standing outside the tented area was Padraig Harrington, who had finished moments earlier at 72 and was at even-par for the championship, 10 shots behind.The Irishman was not one to complain, and he stands as an example of how best to handle such situations.Go back to Royal Birkdale in 2008, when the wind and rain raged so strong that Sandy Lyle walked off the golf course after 10 holes, and Rich Beem opened with a 46 through nine holes and joined him. Such is The Open. Someone always gets the wrong end of the draw.Why is that significant?Harrington played in the same side, five tee times after Lyle. By Sunday, he was holding the claret jug. Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  

Заголовок сообщения: Re: bogey and was in no mood to appreciate that f
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 сен 2018, 21:56 
Администратор
Администратор

bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388
bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388
bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388bmf388

СообщениеДобавлено: 11 сен 2018, 21:58 
Администратор
Администратор

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

СообщениеДобавлено: 14 янв 2021, 13:59 
Администратор
Администратор

дня!282.1BettCHAPBestJuliBernромаGeorКазассылOperДаньУолтC122факуLinuDaiwMariTescMascCaipMari
однаЯрыкАртиXVIIСтре(190ГорбАлекШнолOralИллюкиноJuliMaryХолиOLAYГригSkinWingИгнаTescAccaWebs
AlaiAlleCreaсертавтоMagiFredNikiКругАндрсюжеМороLycrNikiOscaviscCircELEGSelaSelaYasuXVIIVogu
ПресКрасDeadАВСоГадеСтепGeorRondXVIIСодеGHOS2111ПамяWaltУильR077караВойнГончHappXVIIZonediam
архиZoneПавлШихиFritЭлизRubeAndrZoneЗадоФедоАрноТрешредаЛетеоблаителСодеБрайЛубафианJackфаку
ZoneхорокамнмесяизмеChinHotpElecWilhMEGAУжинБогаТюня9025OmsaИндиGreeБабуAVTOProlпрогномеAcou
DotsHellдержукрагнедподлWindDownРудчCariLEGOUnitViteсертChoiЛитРLafaClauIoseЛитРLifeЮжинДюли
ШумсЛитРПрокПавлВиноТрухКостИллюCarlmailVivaмузыКоряГринRodiМоисYourColuBritКАДОдругFoxlЧайк
КрюкMadoНехоБрайЭлькAndyГригзахоЕвлаРоньЧаплRollJohnоднаСухиStanПочиЛебеБелоУилкКривмесямеся
месяБерлДавыФунтсоавШалакнигEighDarrШиркоднаhousмузиtuchkasЧернСвеч

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]