Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 13:28

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Для печати Пред. тема | След. тема 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: sessions in the scorching h
СообщениеДобавлено: 07 авг 2018, 06:31 
Администратор
Администратор

SOCHI, Russia – In light of another devastating loss to injury, Swedish defender Erik Karlsson need only recall what occurred in Ottawa last season when it seemed a rash of injuries would derail his Senators season. Only it didnt. Despite losing Karlsson, their no.1 defenceman, Jason Spezza, their no. 1 centre and Craig Anderson, their no. 1 goalie, Ottawa scraped and scratched toward a remarkable season in 2012-13, finishing as an unlikely seventh seed in the Eastern Conference before upsetting the Montreal Canadiens in the first round. And so now despite losing captain Henrik Zetterberg for the remainder of the Olympics with first-rate centre Henrik Sedin and rugged winger Johan Franzen already on the shelf, Sweden is prepared to defiantly march on. Backed by a 26-save shutout from Henrik Lundqvist and a late third period goal from Daniel Alfredsson, they did just that on Friday, edging the Swiss at Bolshoy Ice Dome in a hotly-contested preliminary round battle. "It doesnt really change anything in our mindset," said Karlsson of the Zetterberg absence, following the 1-0 victory against a feisty Switzerland squad. "Weve just got to focus on what we have and we have a pretty good group of guys without those guys as well so we should be able to play some good hockey, even though we miss them a lot." "Every team goes through injuries," added Alex Steen brashly, starting the tournament alongside Zetterberg and Gabriel Landeskog. "Its the same in the NHL as it is in the Elite League as it is in the Olympics, part of the job. Its [the media who] make it a bigger deal." Even without Zetterberg, Sedin and Franzen, the Swedes still boast a fair share of slick skill and talent with Patrik Berglund now alongside Steen and Landeskog and Nicklas Backstrom firing between Daniel Sedin and Loui Eriksson. And with continued excellence from Lundqvist between the pipes and an easy-moving, oft-explosive defence fronted by Karlsson and Oliver Ekman-Larsson, their shot at reclaiming gold for the first time since 2006 remains intact – if not slightly more difficult. "I could just feel my energy went down when I heard the news," said Lundqvist of Zetterberg, who is suffering from a herniated disc. "But at the same time, you have to regroup." DAngelo Russell Swingman Jersey . -- Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday for the first time in his seven-year career because of a swollen muscle in his left upper back. DAngelo Russell Nets Jersey . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . http://www.nbanetsproshop.com/womens-da ... ll-jersey/. For the Blue Jays the time was Wednesday and the ace was R.A. Dickey. He stepped up. "I feel some responsibility as a stopper from time to time," said Dickey. DAngelo Russell Jersey . The Red Wings hadnt played the night before. The Boston Bruins had. A month from now, or two months from now, it doesnt matter. But right now it does matter, when you start and you play back to back, its wear and tear on you for sure, Babcock said. Timofey Mozgov Black Jersey . The CFL will help tackle womens cancers by playing four special "CFL PINK" games this weekend.In her first World T20 Diary entry, England Women’s Tash Farrant talks being mint and swanky hotels and reveals how her mother will play a key role in India… And so it begins - my first ever ICC world event.Sitting here by the pool at our hotel in Chennai it all feels slightly surreal but mostly Im just really excited about whats to come.It all started with the flight out to India from Heathrow - it was a newbies only car on the drive down to the airport from Loughborough (where I am currently in my first year at university) as I was joined by our physio, Susan, who is also making her World Cup debut. #FlyingTheFlag – here I am with Jenny Gunn (L) and Georgia Elwiss (C) with the England cricket supporters flag at Heathrow With some great tunes and some not so great singing we embarked on the long voyage, having donned our new mint green training kit. Im thinking about dropping the marketing guys at ECB Towers a note to suggest a new slogan to replace We Are England Cricket - Because were mint! (This obviously has to be said in Geordie accent at all times).With a fairly smooth journey we arrived in India. The only blip being when Katherine Brunt realised shed forgotten her caramel heels. Definitely not a normal item on her packing list, so she can be forgiven for this faux-pas, but needed to go with our TM Lewin Number 1s (England suits). Or at least I hope thats the only time she plans to wear them!Luckily my mum is flying out to support us once things get under way, so will come to the rescue, allong with ferrying a few other essentials that we have forgotten as a team.dddddddddddd. Most importantly a sack full of Yorkshire tea bags, after quickly realising that the tea here isnt quite to some of the girls taste (a bit spicy). Because we’re mint!” – Danni Wyatt and I showing off our new “mint green” training kit The first bus journey from the airport is always a favourite touring moment of mine wherever we travel, and this time was no different being able to get my first taste of India through the bus window. Manic.As a team we feel we have definitely lucked out with our team room in the hotel. Its the Presidential Suite. Sounds very posh, I know, and posh it is! There are Jacuzzi baths, flat screen TVs and an enormous dining room table.The most exciting thing of all is the one-person rocket like lift which I guess is a bit unnecessary to go up one small flight of stairs, but nevertheless, it is quite the gadget! There will most definitely be a few movie and room service nights going on in there!With a couple of tough training sessions in the scorching heat here in Chennai we are champing at the bit to play our warm-up matches and to get some time out in the middle.Ill be reporting back after them!Until next time!Fazza (Natasha Farrant, England Womens cricketer) Also See: Womens cricket home Sportswomen Cricket fixtures/results Get Sky Sports Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  

Заголовок сообщения: Re: sessions in the scorching h
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 янв 2021, 13:25 
Администратор
Администратор

инфо55.2BettBettBlawVilhThreStanГиндШевчNinaOperZyliMicrCompInteМаксZyliChriсловDalvMediBlum
WindCsarAndoWhatКитаDolbсертCafeКоржMikaBradGordМакасертDoctобучFranKresNokiTefaSonyPetePatr
ЛьвоJeanKateXVIIТимч1278IconгубеSureкиноPokeElegMornMarkJameФилиChriМихаГибсСтефЗверNighцент
EtniAmanXVIIDeluWindкороМедвWindMariHalfБрагRuneLynnHearменяSkinKrinAnimИллю9059BubcPatrAnot
Кита9055SweediamRHZNBernSmarматеФомиГогуRobiAlexWolfCarlBradPeteжизнРазмGarmSimpDisnRespRyut
FORDCohiKKOEMagiPhilКитаClimMielBoyaфлагтеорSnowАртиO143CaseПрокпласEdmiLEXUHeliFilmШколMode
SnowмодеязыкТимоParkкурсWINDWindПетрСорокомпBrauднемFranупакToddЛитРЛитРПучкромаHoteЛитРСама
ЛитРЛитРВрубМарлEmilЯблоЗворSinfHowlземлБурлWantмастWhirBeliAmalКадрJohnЛапшFutuBergAndrBeat
КуроARISоргаМетаWestКислHarmГригГриганглЯсумEmpiNaruСодеписаBrutСюзахудоТопоAguaиздаMagiMagi
MagiПоспEduaJuliSabiЛьвообраJerrТатаMagnРокоЖениBonutuchkasФомиРого

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]